Two Bedroom seclude cabin on First Connecticut Lake
If you are looking for a romantic getaway or just need to relax in front of the new gas fireplace, this cabin offers all the privacy you could want. Mountains glow in the morning light, the smell of coffee wafts from the kitchen, and all you have to do is decide if you’re going to get ice cream before or after you hike up Magalloway. This cabin has its own shore front on First Connecticut Lake with the accessibility and attractions of Ramblewood, including boat rentals from your dock. Panoramic lake views in the dining room, and cozy upstairs bedrooms have made this the preferred cabin of our returning guests. It is within a half mile of hiking trails, Treats & Treasures Gift Shop, Moose Alley Cones and a public boat launch.
- pastiglie x dimagrire in farmacia 50 mg. Svizzera sildenafil naturale generico mastercard prezzo in farmacia d'acquisto online compresse di 5mg, compri costo britannico cipla india. Di sconto generici prezzo in farmacia comprare originale italia pillole vendita compri sildenafil libero, per acquistare ordini. Capacity: 6 guests. 1 queen in one bedroom, 1 queen and 1 full in second bedroom,
- Private dock on First Connecticut Lake
- Satellite TV
- Mountain and Lake Views from dining room and front covered porch
- Fire pit, Comfortable chairs, picnic table, and charcoal grill seasonally
- Linens included for bed, bath, and kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
Inside, enjoy preparing meals in a full kitchen with dishware and appliances including a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and drip coffeemaker. The bedrooms are outfitted with fresh sheets, pillows, and extra blankets with more available at the office if needed. We provide bath and hand towels as well as facecloths and hand soap in the bathroom with a shower. In the living room, the television has Dish satellite TV with NESN so you won’t have to miss a game. Our cabins all have heating and are comfortable for year-round stays.To make reservations for this cabin and summer boat rentals please Call our office at 1-877-726-2539.
Summer: $275 for 2 adults, $15 Children 10-16 yrs old, Additional adults are $40
Weekly: $1650 for 2 adults, $90 Children 10-16 yrs old, Additional adults are $40
Winter: $275 for 2 adults, $15 for Children 10-16 yrs old, Additional adults are $40
Midweek: $245 for 2 adults, $15 for Children 10-16 yrs old (Jan. & March/ Sun.-Wed.), Additional adults are $40
Two night minimum stay. Pets are free! All prices include 2 adults. NH Room and Meals tax of 9% not included. Prices are subject to change.