3 Bedroom Log Cabin on First Connecticut Lake
Two steps from the front door and you’re standing at the end of your dock. Mountains glow in the morning light, the smell of coffee wafts from the kitchen, and all you have to do is decide if you’re going to get ice cream before or after you hike up Magalloway. This cabin has its own shorefront on First Connecticut Lake with the accessibility and attractions of Ramblewood, including boat rentals from your dock. A gas fireplace, panoramic lake views in the living room, cathedral ceilings, and cozy upstairs bedrooms have made this the preferred cabin of our returning guests. It has direct access to snowmobile trail #139, and is within a half mile of hiking trails, Treats & Treasures Gift Shop, Moose Alley Cones and a public boat launch. Whether you want to make 4 generations of family memories (true story!) or just find a place to cuddle for the perfect snowy weekend, Tamarack is waiting.
- Capacity: 9 guests. 1 queen in bedroom, 1 full in second floor bedroom, 2 twins in second floor bedroom, 3 twins on second floor
- Gas fireplace
- Private dock on First Connecticut Lake
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Mountain and Lake Views from kitchen, and living room
- Fire pit, adirondack chairs, picnic table, and charcoal grill seasonally
- Generator Back Up for peace of mind, summer and winter
- Linens presently are not included for bed & bath, kitchen towels are included
Inside, enjoy preparing meals in a full kitchen with dishware and appliances including a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and drip coffeemaker. We provide hand soap in the bathroom with a shower. In the living room, the television has Dish satellite TV with NESN so you won’t have to miss a game. Our cabins all have heating and are comfortable for year-round stays. Reservations for summer boat rentals and dock space can be made by calling or emailing the office.
$250 for 2 adults, $15 Children 10-16 yrs old, Additional adults are $40
Two night minimum stay. Pets are free! All prices include 2 adults. NH Room and Meals tax of 9% not included. Prices are subject to change.