Room to Relax at Ramblewood Campground
Our 30 site campground on a hillside spruce forest has sites for the everyone from tents to 40ft RVs. In addition, we have a variety of free and low-cost “extras” that help you relax and make the most of your time in Pittsburg, including direct access to the Cohos hiking trail, waterfront on 1st Lake (1/2 mile from campsites). Please enjoy planning your trip with us, and always call or email if you have questions. There is no ATV trail access from the campground.
Pet Friendly • 30amps available • WiFi & Verizon service near office
Notice: We offer Winter Camping (Not Seasonal) : Water will be turned off to all our campsites, from approximately mid October to mid May depending on the weather. The shower rooms will remain open. There is water fill up for your use at the garage. The electric will remain on.
Stay overnight and ride your horses from our campground! More info here
- Waterfront boat rentals available on First Connecticut Lake (1/2 mile from campsites)
- Dock slips available for your boat with advance reservations (1/2 mile from campsites)
- Game Room with FREE Billiards and satellite TV
- Walking trails on 180 acre property that connect to the Cohos Trail
- Lawn games including horseshoes and corn hole
- Office Store with Laundry, firewood, ice, ramblewood apparel, and snacks
|No water or electricity on site||$25|
|Can accommodate trailers up to 25 ft with 20 amps of electricity and water on site||$35|
|Can accommodate up to 40ft on flat gravel base with pull-through available and 30 amps of electricity and water on site||$40|
Hiking Shelter (#14)
|Three sided shelter for two adults with great views and room for additional tent on site. No water or electricity||$35|
All rates are per 2 Adults Additional Adults (aged 16+): $10, Children and pets stay free!
Check in: 1pm Check out: 1pm